Some members of our Section authored the guidance:
“The European Psychiatric Association (EPA)
guidance on suicide treatment and prevention”
D. Wasserman, Z. Rihmer, D. Rujescu, M. Sarchiapone, M. Sokolowski, D. Titelman, G. Zalsman, Z. Zemishlany, V. Carli.
This important document has been recognized as one of the most cited research articles in the European Psychiatry Journal.
Here you can find the main Guidelines about Suicidal Behavior and Suicide Prevention
(if you go to the links you can download them for free):
- WHO (2017): Preventing suicide: a resource for media professionals – update 2017
- The Lancet – Psychiatry (2016): Suicide prevention strategies revisited: 10-year systematic review [Different Section Members are authors of this article!]
- WHO (2014): Preventing suicide – A global imperative
- Guideline.gov (2012): Clinical practice guideline for the prevention and treatment of suicidal behaviour
- WHO: Preventing Suicide: a resource series